Thank you for being a part of Marketfest!
We are so excited to celebrate our 33rd year of Marketfest. We anticipate 3,000-5,000 visitors per night, and have over 200 vendors and businesses participating.
Here few important reminders to help us have a successful event.
- Set up begins at 3:45, 4:45 p.m., or 5:30 pm depending on your booth location. Marketfest staff will be on site to help direct traffic. Please don’t arrive before your set up time as road closures are staggered.
- Be patient during load in and set up, sometimes there will lines as we move vendors into place.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, table, chairs, etc. Tents are recommended, but not required.
- You are welcome to start selling as soon as you are set up, and do not need to wait until 6:00 pm.
- Marketfest closes starts at 9:00 p.m., and cars will be allowed to come on site for tear down as soon as it is same to do so (typically around 9:15 p.m. after most guests have left.)
- At the end of the night, please clean up your area and take your garbage with you for disposal off site! Do you use the private dumpsters that are owned by the downtown businesses.
Check out the Vendor Packet on this page for additional details about being a vendor at Marketfest. If you have any questions, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lisa at 612-250-4991. If you don’t get an immediate reply, leave a detailed message, and I will return your text/call as soon as possible.
We look forward to working with you this summer!
Lisa Beecroft, Event Director
Michelle Wermager, Event Coordinator
Dates & Deadlines
April 1 – Priority Deadline
Deadline for vendors who would like to be considered for the same spot they had the year before. Spots will not be guaranteed after that date.
May 15 – Application Deadline
Additional vendors will continue to be accepted as space permits. Vendor Packets will be emailed after this date.
June 1 – Payment Deadline
Incomplete and/or unpaid applications may be withdrawn after this date to make room for waitlisted vendors.