Marketfest is a family-oriented festival to bring people to downtown White Bear Lake in order to promote the City’s businesses and enhance the sense of community.
It takes the support and generosity of many people and organizations to make it all work, including: the City of White Bear Lake Public Works, Police Department, Fire Department & Staff, TRIAD, CERT, Volunteers, the Boy Scouts, The Marketfest board, staff, and volunteers.
- In 2019, Marketfest will celebrate our 29th year
- Approximately 4,000 – 5,000 people attend per week
- We feature two stages with live music & intermission acts each week
- There are 130+ vendors onsite per week, featuring food trucks, arts & crafts, merchants & services, and nonprofit organizations.
- We boast a wide variety of entertainment options, including Theme Weeks, the Classic Car Show, Petting Zoo, the Kid’s Activity Zone, and much more!
- We are a part of Mainstreet, Inc.
Meet the Board
Dale Grambush, Farmer’s Insurance & Marketfest Chair
Sandy Matzdorf, White Bear Mercantile & The Hub, Main Street Inc President
Bill Foussard, Best Western Plus White Bear Country Inn/Rudy’s Redeye Grill & Explore White Bear
Kurt Hegland, Resident, Music Committee & MC
Bill Weigel, Bill Weigel Signs
Chelsea Holmes, Carlson Chiropractic Clinic
John Lupo, Grandma’s Bakery
Shawn Smith, EAT@Banning & 5th
Frank Watson, Meteorologist, Resident & Volunteer Coordinator
Tom Frazier, Marketfest Car Show Coordinator
Lisa Beecroft, Event Director