Marketfest is a family-oriented festival to bring people to downtown White Bear Lake in order to promote the City’s businesses and enhance the sense of community.
It takes the support and generosity of many people and organizations to make it all work, including: the City of White Bear Lake Public Works, Police Department, Fire Department & Staff, TRIAD, CERT, Volunteers, the Boy Scouts, The Marketfest board, staff, and volunteers.
- In 2022, Marketfest will celebrate our 32nd year.
- Approximately 4,000 – 5,000 people attend per week.
- We feature two stages with live music & intermission acts each week.
- There are 180+ vendors onsite per week, featuring food trucks, arts & crafts, merchants & services, and nonprofit organizations.
- We boast a wide variety of entertainment options, including Theme Weeks, the Classic Car Show, Pony Rides, the Kid’s Activity Zone, and much more!
- We are a part of Main Street, Inc., the businesses of Downtown White Bear Lake.
Meet the Board
Dan Perry, Edward Jones and Marketfest Chair
Bruce Bushey, The Olive Branch Oil & Spice Company & Main Street Inc President
Bill Foussard, Best Western Plus White Bear Country Inn, Rudy’s Redeye Grill & Explore White Bear
Kurt Hegland, Resident, Music Committee & MC
John Lupo, Grandma’s Bakery
Dr. Shannon McCarty, Soul Chiro
Dale Grambush, Farmer’s Insurance
Shawn Smith, EAT@Banning & 5th
Frank Watson, Meteorologist, Resident & Volunteer Coordinator
Bill Weigel, Bill Weigel Signs
TBD, Marketfest Car Show Coordinator
Lisa Beecroft, Event Director