Marketfest is a family-oriented festival to bring people to downtown White Bear Lake in order to promote the City’s businesses and enhance the sense of community.
It takes the support and generosity of many people and organizations to make it all work, including: the City of White Bear Lake Public Works, Police Department, Fire Department & Staff, TRIAD, CERT, Volunteers, the Boy Scouts, The Marketfest board, staff, and volunteers.
- In 2020, Marketfest will celebrate our 30th year.
- Approximately 4,000 – 5,000 people attend per week.
- We feature two stages with live music & intermission acts each week.
- There are 160+ vendors onsite per week, featuring food trucks, arts & crafts, merchants & services, and nonprofit organizations.
- We boast a wide variety of entertainment options, including Theme Weeks, the Classic Car Show, Petting Zoo, the Kid’s Activity Zone, and much more!
- We are a part of Main Street, Inc., the businesses of Downtown White Bear Lake.